Monday 18 May 2015

Day 24 - MONDAY - 9 stone 3 lbs

I am going to stop here and call this a 24 day diet because I know what happens over the next four days and it isn't worth adding on them on. So if I was you, I'd stop here too. That means the total weight lost is 11.5lbs which isn't bad going in just over 3 weeks. The diet isn't one of extreme hunger, and though I'm not a nutritionalist I'd say it was a reasonably healthy one. I am not snacking on crisps or chocolate and a lot of the food I eat is fresh, but I realise my water intake is much too low. Recognising what is wrong is a good thing. This time around I ate more salad, drank more water and have so far lost fractionally more weight (12lbs) but I have to let you know I have been stuck at 9 stone for a week. I've set myself a target to stick more or less to this eating plan for the next two weeks, to see how much more I can lose. I am not going to carry on writing the 2005 diet though because tomorrow I put on a pound and then it stays that way for the rest of the 28 days. I think I shall change the heading of this diet as it sounds better to lose 11.5lbs in 24 days don't you think. Thanks for staying with me. It helped me revisit a diet when I needed it most and now I am going to take a long walk and see if I can burn a few more calories off.

No comments:

Post a Comment